Submission of Abstracts Paper / Poster Presentations
- Authors are expected to strictly follow all abstract submission guidelines indicated below when submitting abstracts for paper/ poster presentations. Any abstract / paper which does not fulfill the necessary requirements will be rejected.
- Upon approval of abstracts for paper/ poster presentations by the WCEDU Selection Committee, it is mandatory for at least one of the authors to register for the conference by the indicated deadline and attend it to present their research at the conference. Failing which, the paper will not be included in the conference program.
- Please download the abstract submission document and mail the complete document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations will officially close on the 30th September 2017 for presenting participants.
- The registration fees include :
- Attendance for all plenary and parallel sessions
- (Keynote addresses as well as paper/ poster presentations and informal conversation sessions with keynote speakers).
- Poster/ Paper presentation (which involves submitting an abstract and, if accepted, inclusion in the conference program).
- Participants’ pack inclusive of the ID card, conference proceedings manual, souvenir, note pad, pen and other essential conference material.
- Morning and evening refreshments and lunch buffets during the two days of the conference will be provided along with entrance to the Cultural Dinner Buffet.
(Please note that the Registration Fee does not include dinner or extras such as the excursion, air fare and accommodation. These extras can be selected and paid for separately at the time of registration.)
- All participants are expected to choose the relevant participant category when registering and making payments. Selection of an incorrect participant category may result in disqualification of the application.
- All payments can be made via bank deposits, cheque deposits or telegraphic transfers. Walk-in cash payments can also be made at the WCEDU Project Office.
- Please note that registration fees are non-refundable.